Thursday, October 13, 2016

Printable Coloring Pages on Etsy and a Huge Discount Code

Well I took the plunge and opened up an Etsy store: Cheryl Casey Art so I can offer printable coloring pages, in addition to the free coloring pages on my website and the coloring books on Amazon.

Chirstmas Card Coloring Page - Mouse in a Teacup

If you happen to do a little shopping there this week, be sure to use this code at checkout: LAUNCHTHANKYOU. It's good for 35% off your total from my store. Expires October 17, 2016, I believe.

The Christmas mouse if from my coloring book Christmas Cards & Gift Tags.


Printable Coloring Page - Koi Pond with Dragonfly on Lily Pad
There are a few pages from my coloring book Dragonfly Dreams & Fairy Wings.


Printable Coloring Page - Double Wedding Ring Quilt

Eventually I'll offer signed original prints of my art on my Etsy store. It's all a process; one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment