Painted Guitar


Had an old guitar that College Man's grandfather gave to me for painting on a long time ago. The neck has a crack where it attaches to the body at the back.

I sanded the gloss off of it with 220 and wiped it down with a damp sponge. Used regular ole craft paint on it. Still needs a clear coat.

The silver part is my son, College Man's style. I browsed his facebook photos till I found one of his sharpee designs that I thought I could mimic. Mine isn't executed nearly as well as his. The blue part has the lyrics to Desperado painted in darker blue. The sides are a gorgeous turquoise.


Finally. A plan comes together...
Shoes: goodwill, 3 years ago.Hat: ebay, 4 years ago.Chair: garage sale, 1 year ago.Painted the guitar: last night.Goose neck lamp: bedroom, just now.

Sure needs some John Lee Hooker star stocks though.




All in one so I can pin it...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts